- Please read and accept Terms and Conditions before submitting photos.
- Time limit to upload photos is midnight on September 31, 2020.
- Only individuals who reside in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, are eligible to participate in the contest.
- The contest is intended for adults of 18 years old and over.
- Portrait photos (vertical images) are not compatible with the calendar layout.
- It is allowed to submit multiple photos from the same entrant.
- Photos must be related to the Saskatchewan agriculture industry and local animals.
- Photos must be a single work of original material taken by the entrant. By entering the contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- Disturbing content or photography will not be accepted.
- Our editorial panel reserves the right to reject watermarks and stock photography.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to technical issues, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, GHD is eligible, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY
GHD reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who meddle with the entry process, or who infringes the rules or terms and conditions of this Contest.
Photography Tips and Tricks
- Shoot to have the horizontal aspect ratio.
- Avoid heavy editing, overt filters and vignettes.
- Adjust camera/phone settings for optimum quality. (if the resolution is too low the photo will have poor image quality)
- Use flash wisely, otherwise pictures might have a glare.
- Photos must be in digital format and high resolution (300 DPI).
- Each photograph size must be over 2 MB (megabyte).
- Maximum photo size should not exceed 50 MB (megabytes).
- The following image file extensions are allowed: jpg, jpeg, png or gif.
- These formats are standard for most cellphone photos (both IPhone and Android)